A Beautiful Practice For All Your Dental Needs
IN OUR OFFICE :
- Convenient hours (Monday and Wednesday 9am-6pm) / (Tuesday and Thursday 8am-5pm)
- The latest sterilization methods are used to ensure your health and safety
- OSHA guidelines are followed
- 24 hour emergency service is available
- Most insurances are accepted
- We do Direct billing to insurance for your convenience
- Latest equipment and technology is used for your comfort and well being
- Digital Radiography: minimal radiation exposure to patient and superb quality of radiographs
- We strive to stay on schedule
- English, Spanish and Farsi are spoken
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email.. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee ($50.00) may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care.